This site contains a wealth of information and links to resources.
- Advising Basics – definition of advising and where to start at CSU
- Advising Technology User Guide (Navigate, ARIESweb, and outreach resources)
- Advising Foundations Training – offered every year, centrally organized in-person training. Many sessions also have been captured and can be viewed here
- Advising Student Communities – advice and reminders about things to keep in mind when working with select communities that have additional requirements for success that all advisors should know
- Onboarding – how to start strong
- Training Videos – Mostly captures from Advising Foundations
Training is a continual process.
Some information changes frequently
- Check Announcements frequently!