Reinstatement after Withdrawal

What if I change my mind after I have already withdrawn?

If you have already completed the University withdrawal process but have changed you mind and want to attend classes for the semester, you should meet with an academic advisor. You will need to complete a “reinstatement” form, which both you and your advisor will sign.

We can reinstate you up until the end of the semester, although that would be highly unusual and only possible if you have attended classes the entire semester.

If you have been reinstated and decide once again to withdraw, you will need to meet with an academic advisor to initiate the University withdrawal process once again.