EAB Navigate is the primary system advisors and support network members at CSU use to record interactions with students.
- Advanced Search – Student Population Lists
- Appointment Campaigns
- Note/Advising Summary
- Student Messaging via Text or Email
- Advising Analytics
- Advising Availability synchronized to Outlook/Exchange
- Tutoring (select programs)
- Advising Reporting
- Course Progress Reporting Campaigns and Results
- Advising Lists
EAB’s provided basic training resources are a good place to start for many questions.
Access EAB at http://csurams.campus.eab.com