CSU supports EAB Navigate with the few staff working on training and systems for EAB Navigate out of the Collaborative for Student Achievement partnering with staff in each college.
- College Administrators will be able to answer most day-to-day questions and how we are using the system.
- CSU Help Desk can pull up additional resources about using the system, including setting up calendaring.
- Student Achievement staff can help with system bugs, new ways to use the system, note-sync, and connecting with the vendor (EAB)
More specifically, College Administrators:
- College of Liberal Arts- Karli Hansen
- College of Natural Sciences- Carlos Olivo-Delgado
- College of Health and Human Sciences- Mark Barry
- College of Engineering- Shannon Wagner
- College of Business- Gang Yue
- Student Athlete Support Services- Joylynn Benefiel and Ryan Taylor
- Community for Excellence- Lori Nitzel and Aaron Escobedo
- Undeclared Advising- Sean Wernert and Latoya Noel
- Collaborative for Student Achievement- Mary Cutler
- Academic Advancement Center- Tim Kefalas
- Key Communities- Amy Robertson
- Fostering Success- Andrea Fortney
CSU Help Desk:
- Email: Advising_System_Support@mail.colostate.edu
970-491-7276, CSU Main Help Desk
- Supervision: Latoya Noel and Sean Wernert
- Advising Systems Training and Primary Support: Latoya Noel. 970-491-2639 will transfer to help desk number above, first level of support. Latoya is at 970-491-4261.
- Advising Systems Technical Support: Mike Brake, 970-491-7945