Reinstatement after Withdrawal

When a Student Changes Their Mind about Withdrawing

Any sudent who has completed a University withdrawal and then changed their mind about attending classes for that semester should meet with an academic advisor from the Center for Advising and Student Achievement. She or he will need to complete a "reinstatement" form which the student and advisor will both sign.

A student can be reinstated up until the end of the semester, although this would be highly unusual—and only possible—if the student has attended the entire semester.