Academic Planning is the process of matching goals, majors, minors, programs, and courses to create an action plan and map of courses to take and experiences to achieve for how an individual student will complete their degree or move along to the next step in their education.
Key in this process is using the Degree Audit in RamWeb/AriesWeb. That tool will tell you how the system is seeing the courses and applying them.
Undergraduate Majors and Programs describes several of the paths available to graduate from CSU
Academic planning may include multiple departments and types of advisors.
- Academic and Career Horizons
- All University Core Curriculum (AUCC)
- Colorado State University General Catalog
- Departmental Key Advisor List
- Entrance Requirements for Competitive Majors
- Graduate School at CSU
- Recording Comments in ARIESweb
- Study Abroad Program
- Undeclared Students
- Understanding the FERPA Amendment